welcome to your connected experience,
Download the Yogofi App now!
Switch on the device by holding down the power button for 5 seconds. Give the device a few minutes to search for a stable network.
Connect to Network using your Mobile device. The name and password of the network can be found on the screen after switching on the device.
Expanded Device Instructions Guide
1. On/Off/Unlock – Hold button 5 seconds to turn on/off the device. Double click to turn the screen on.
2. Cycle Through – Use this button to swap between network name & password, total data usage and other information.
3. Number of device connected – The number here shows how many device is currently connected to the network.
4. Signal Strength – Locating your network signal strength in your existing area
5. Error Code – This will be useful in the case where there is an issue with the device.
6. Battery Status – The device will last a total of 6-10 hours but usage will defer depending on number of connections. It will take around 2-4 hours till full charge.
7. Network Information – Wifi name and password is found here. 4 others up to a maximum of 5 total will be able to connect with this password.
8. Usb Charging – We provide an extendable dual usb charging cable for your convenience in the clubs and suites rooms.
How much is it for damaged or lost devices and/or accessories?
A damaged or missing pocket WIFI is chargeable at S$250, USB cable at S$20 and power adaptor at S$20.
How long can the battery life last for the pocket WIFI?
On a full charge, it can last up to 10 hours.
How many devices can I connect to the device?
You can connect up to 5 devices at one time. Use the same password provided on your device to connect or share with your other devices.
How can I check my daily usage?
You can click on the Cycle Through button to view your daily usage.
If I am making a day trip, will the mobile data still work?
Our pocket WIFI partner, Yogofi has global coverage in our neighbouring countries and up to 50 countries covering Asia, Europe, Oceania regions.
Please click here for the full coverage of countries.
Is there a contact I can reach for any other enquiries?
Yogofi technical support team is online 24 x 7 daily, please whatsapp them at +65 8838 8031 or email them at email@example.com.
Where do I leave my pocket WIFI when I check out?
You should leave it in the room.